Happy Katana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum of Happy Katana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amazing Spider Man 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hryciuk365
Admin
Hryciuk365

The Amazing Spider Man 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 am

Alright, this thread involves everything about The Amazing Spider Man 2.

I am personally so excited for this movie. I've loved Spider Man as long as I can remember, I even remember being five years old in the theatre seeing the first of Raimi's trilogy. I loved that movie from start to finish, as I did with all of that trilogy. They just got better and better. Believe it or not, Spider Man 3 was my favourite of the series. I was saddened to hear about the cancellation of the fourth movie, but really, Sam Raimi must be the biggest pain in the ass to work with, so yeah.

But, when they announced The Amazing Spider Man. I was sad. I knew I would like it, just how much would I like it compared to the originals of my childhood? I expected to leave the theatre happy, but just not satisfied because it wasn't the Spider Man 4 I looked forward to since 2007. 

Well, I left the theatre so amazed. The movie was far better than the previous trilogy, the acting and choice of actors were much better, the story was better, and it was a lot more accurate to the true nature of the Spider Man comic books. 

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:29 am

I loved the previous movie, so I'm excited for this one. I haven't seen Spider Man 3, but I know a lot of people consider it the worst of the trilogy, so I'm surprised it's your favorite. I really love the first two movies, though, even though I haven't seen them in years.
Back to top Go down
http://happykatana.wordpress.com
phosphene

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 am

I really hated the original Spider Man trilogy. I mean, really. I found the cast tedious at the best of times and I really don't think they did the villains justice. Out of all three, my last was the favourite - because there was going to be no more after it. (Well, that and Venom is a favourite of mine)

So when the new film came out with Andrew Garfield (AG) I was kind of... eh. I went to see it out of curtesy to AG (he's a distant friend) and you know, I was pretty surprised. I liked this cast far better and I found the story far more engaging. I'm looking forward to the second film, and even though Spider man remains one of my least liked superheros I think the re-boot has done it some good.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 pm

phosphene wrote:
I really hated the original Spider Man trilogy. I mean, really. I found the cast tedious at the best of times and I really don't think they did the villains justice. Out of all three, my last was the favourite - because there was going to be no more after it. (Well, that and Venom is a favourite of mine)

So when the new film came out with Andrew Garfield (AG) I was kind of... eh. I went to see it out of curtesy to AG (he's a distant friend) and you know, I was pretty surprised. I liked this cast far better and I found the story far more engaging. I'm looking forward to the second film, and even though Spider man remains one of my least liked superheros I think the re-boot has done it some good.

I don't think we can be friends anymore.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Hryciuk365
Admin
Hryciuk365

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Spider Man > Batman.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Hryciuk365 wrote:
Spider Man > Batman.

I disagree. Batman may be the greatest Western superhero of all time. If not, he's definitely up there with the likes of Wolverine and The Incredible Hulk. Then again, Spider Man is high on the list as well. But still...

Batman > Spider Man

In my opinion, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider Man 2   The Amazing Spider Man 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider Man 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy Katana :: Pop Culture :: Movies-