Happy Katana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum of Happy Katana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled   Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 pm

There are many great shows out there that get cancelled way too early. This thread is for those shows.

The show that immediately comes to mind for me is Freaks And Geeks. Freaks And Geeks is one of the greatest TV shows of all time. OF ALL TIME! And yet, the fucking morons who run NBC decided to cancel it before the first season even ended. The episodes eventually played on Fox Family Channel( now ABC Family), but of course, they didn't have the common fucking sense to pick it up for another season. So now, we're left to ponder how the show would have played out if it had gotten a second season.

Undeclared is in the same boat. Fantastic show with a lot of heart, but never made it past the first season.

Futurama should have never been cancelled the first time by Fox. Same with Family Guy, although Family Guy has definitely run its course since being brought back.

I know Married... With Children ran for a really long time, but I wish it would have gotten a proper series finale instead of the two part episode it got. I mean, the two parter was funny, but it didn't feel like a proper ending.

There are some other shows I may go over, but I want to wait until this thread gets more replies. As soon as people join, damn it!
Back to top Go down
http://happykatana.wordpress.com
Hryciuk365
Admin
Hryciuk365

PostSubject: Re: Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled   Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 am

Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled. Hmm, well Fries With That was hilarious when I was young, always watching YTV especially late at night. I agree with Futurama. The Cleveland Show... why was it cancelled? It was funny as hell. I know more, just not off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled   Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 am

Hryciuk365 wrote:
Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled. Hmm, well Fries With That was hilarious when I was young, always watching YTV especially late at night. I agree with Futurama. The Cleveland Show... why was it cancelled? It was funny as hell. I know more, just not off the top of my head.

I have never heard of Fries With That. I'll have to check it out. Yeah, I wish The Cleveland Show hadn't been cancelled. If I'm being completely honest,  both American Dad and The Cleveland Show have been funnier than Family Guy lately. I never thought I would say that, but it's true.
Back to top Go down
theretron1
Admin
theretron1

PostSubject: Re: Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled   Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:55 pm

A couple shows that come to my head are Firefly and Clerks.

I know everyone talks about Firefly but it is so true. It was an amazing show and Fox just had to be a dumbass and cancel it after one season. Thankfully, there is talks of it possibly coming back.

I love Clerks(the movie). I even enjoyed Clerks 2. But, Clerks: The Animated Series was by far one of the funniest things to come to television. The animation was nice and the writing was absolutely spectacular.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theretron1
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled   Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:14 pm

theretron1 wrote:
A couple shows that come to my head are Firefly and Clerks.

I know everyone talks about Firefly but it is so true. It was an amazing show and Fox just had to be a dumbass and cancel it after one season. Thankfully, there is talks of it possibly coming back.

I love Clerks(the movie). I even enjoyed Clerks 2. But, Clerks: The Animated Series was by far one of the funniest things to come to television. The animation was nice and the writing was absolutely spectacular.

I've never seen Firefly, but I would like to someday. I think it's on Netflix, so maybe I'll check it out. And Fox is retarded when it comes to cancelling shows. They have cancelled A LOT of shows.

I agree on Clerks. I love the movies, especially the original. The show was great, too. It was bullshit how it only got six episodes. I'm glad to see a fellow Kevin Smith fan. Clerks is my favorite Smith movie, although Mallrats is a very close 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled   Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

Shows That Should Have Never Been Cancelled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy Katana :: Pop Culture :: TV-
Jump to: